Thursday, September 18, 2014

Evaluation

"Identification of necessary improvements. When an employee knows and can excel in a position, it becomes more enjoyable. Few employees want a job that they do not understand, nor one in which their performance is poor. Some employees may not know about needed improvements. When an unbiased supervisor conducts a regularly scheduled appraisal, employees will learn how their performance can be improved, and both the employee and the operation will benefit". In my situation it was my final project for my English class. We had to design this chair that represents us in the best way, we could draw or paint on every part of the chair to describe up. I was one of the few students that took this project really serious because i wanted to represent what i am as a person, and also my family. The final day of class our chairs had to be finished and present it to both teachers that were in the class room. My teachers always talked to me about getting serious about what i wanted to be, one of the main reasons why i got into fashion course now. After i presented they both complimented me, but also said things that i could improve on that would help me later in college. They compared me to other classmates saying that i was one of the best ones that took is serious. They put confidence in me to keep going in the fashion and art world because they felt i had a true passion for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment